Friday 14 February 2020

Valentine's Day

I'm not really one to celebrate St Valentine's Day only had someone to celebrate it with once, so it just tends to pass me by with minor irritation. Tonight though I thought I would share a couple of Valentine's captions with you all.

The first one, Chocolates By Ember, ws created as part of the February 2019 caption contest over on Rachels Haven and won the Judges Award. It features my witch character Ember Montoya who I absolutely adore writing for. The second is brand new and was created for Lacysliplover. It's also part of a series I'm thinking of doing on months of the year.

Anyway hope you like.

Chocolates By Ember (2019)

February (2020)


2 comments:

  1. Forgive me for just commenting to say how glad I am that you are posting more frequently and still posting. I don't have anything of import to say, just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Joanna. Always lovely to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete