Monday 23 March 2020

Terri is Sick #3: The Neighbour Virus

And now to the last in my little trilogy unless I can find another virus related caption in my back catalogue...capalogue? Yes capalogue.

Anyway, It's one of my best. If there's one concept I will leave behind to the world of TG captioning then it's the Neighbour Virus. The virus swicthes your DNA with the person that you catch it from, simple as that so you better hope you catch it from someone cute! Much like the Role Exchanger, I love to pepper my caps with little changes in the background. The fact that some people enjoyed it so much over at the Haven that they put it in their preferences is a source of great pride for me. Again, this seems to be a concept I haven't touched for a few years so maybe I ought to bring it back.

There are so many examples that I had trouble picking just one so I hope you like the below which was created for Ashleigh.

Team Transfers (2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment