Thursday 30 July 2020

My Week #8

This week I've mainly been working and continuing on with my Doctor Who rewatch however I have had some ideas about future things I'd like to do on here including putting up some more captions to celebrate my 10 years on Rachel's Haven and some tributes to some of the more stylish characters on the small screen. I've also had an idea for a short story I might write to put up here while I'm away on holiday in a few week's time. It involves a trip to the beach and my Silent Swapper entity.

Since I've been going into the office all week for the first time in months I haven't had much time to dress for work however I have now started playing around with the gender swap function on FaceApp and I'm loving the results so I'm now resisting the urge to transform all my photos. Using it on photos of me dressed though it's very much "oh so that's what that's supposed to look like". At least it's a new way of trying out certain outfit combinations and I would certainly give it a look if you're interested in what your female self would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment