Thursday 6 August 2020

Short Dresses and Summer Fun

As I said last week there's quite a lot of stuff I want to do but time and equipment seems to be a factor especially this week since work has been a lot busier and I think I've been a bit more slack since lockdown. 

I did find the time to buy a dress though. It's black and covered with white flowers, like a couple of other dresses I own, with long sleeves and it's a bit shorter than I would have liked so probably one to wear with tights. One reason I liked it was because it's quite 1960s which is always a plus with me. I've seen people wear shorter though so I should be able to make it work. It does seem appropriate that I'm working my way through 1960s Doctor Who too. Perhaps I now need to learn how to do mascara properly so I can really do the look. No beehives I expect though.

As I haven't got much to say this week I thought I would put up a summer-themed caption. This one was created for Jay Seaver at Rachel's Haven and features my Ember Montoya character. I've probably said this before but I love writing dialogue for her.

Enjoy!

Sand in my Bikini (2016)


No comments:

Post a Comment