Friday 10 July 2020

Ask Me Anything!

Ok so next month I will have been on Rachel's Haven for 10 whole years and I've been blogging here for around eight years.

It's been a wonderful experience and one that has helped me grow a lot as a person and create some wonderful stories. With that in mind I thought I would do a Q&A to see if anyone would like to ask me anything about my 10 years in captioning or anything else. I've documented on here my experiences cosplaying and how I started and become more confident with crossdressing and getting to know my own style again.

Please let me know either by putting questions in the comments section below or by completing the form to the left and I'll do my best to answer. Now, I  know the form asks for an email address and it's marked as a required field and of course I realise that given the topics covered some may not want to give this away. I fully respect that and, truth be told, I have no idea how to get rid of that section or not make it a required field so please by all means put in a false address. I have absolutely  no intention to privately email people (unless asked) or to pass any data on. Alternatively, if anyone knows how i can disable this then please let me know.

I'll put this up for a couple of weeks and we'll see if anything comes of it. I do feel a little self conscious offering this but I thought I would give it a shot for better or worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment