Thursday 23 July 2020

Check-Up #10

Things are still getting back to normal around here so there's not been a lot going on recently. I do want to get back to more captioning too but I'm still having some laptop issues so I'm a bit hamstrung at the moment with the amount of time I can spend on it. There's also some cosplay stuff I need to sort out plus another blog I want to start but I'm having trouble coming up with a name which is really frustrating when you want to get going on something. As you can tell by the name of this blog, I'm not the best at doing so. 

I'm also doing the Doctor Who pilgrimage which means watching every single episode from the very first back in 1963. In addition, along with season 5 of Drag Race All Stars I'm also watching yet another iteration - Canada's Drag Race which is quite good so far.

I also bought a dress recently from a local charity shop as well. It has a black, ribbed top leading into a patterned skirt. I would have preferred perhaps a houndstooth skirt but it still works well. Trouble is at the moment it feels like even more eyes are on you when you go into a shop and look around plus you have to trust your size even more than usual as there are no changing rooms. 

Just to update on my Ask Me Anything offer I put up a few weeks back on here and Rachel's Haven and unfortunately I haven't had any takers so there won't be a follow up post.

Finally, I've been going back to a story I've mentioned before on here in my Pink Library strand - With The Blink of an Eye by Brittany Montgomery which has six parts to it and is the charming story of a man who suddenly becomes a teenage girl after encountering a car of them on his way to work. It's well written and very enjoyable.

The author's page on Fictionmania is here: Brittany Montgomery


No comments:

Post a Comment