Saturday 5 December 2020

Whamageddon

 As we begin December then so does the game of Whamageddon. 

This is a little game played here in the UK (not sure if anywhere else does it so apologies if I have that wrong). The game revolves around Wham's 1984 Christmas hit Last Christmas. If you can survive from 1st  December to midnight on 24th December without hearing the song then you win, if not then you are out and sent to Whamhalla. It's only the original version though and you have to recognise it so if it's a cover version or you are unsure if you might have heard a bit of it then you're still in the game.  

But Terri why are you telling us this? Why are you not talking about cute skirts? Well, it has to do with the caption I'm putting up this week and it's one I recently rediscovered from last year and I quite liked it. As I've said, I always enjoy writing captions for my witchy character Ember Montoya and I really liked the dialogue I came up with for this one. It's also rather topical as the photograph is a still of Emilia Clarke from the film Last Christmas, featuring the song, which was released last year. 

This caption was created for the 25 Caps of Christmas thread on Rachel's Haven. 

Hope you like.   

Whamageddon (2019)


No comments:

Post a Comment