Wednesday 22 April 2020

Check-Up #4

So how is everyone doing?

Well, I'm a little up and down at the moment but my work at least breaks up my week and I'm getting a bit more free time which means I'm feeling less tired of a night so at least that's something. As I've said previously, I've started leaving my nails painted all week and this week my boss came into the office which was something I was only half expecting. My nails were all painted different colours, by the way. If she did notice something then she didn't say it. The same thing might happen again this week however now I have bright blue nails. I did initially hide them in gloves but now I just don't care. 

These days I do wonder what would happen if I was 'caught' dressed. I'm not sure it would bother me too much as I'm so used to it as being a part of myself. It now feels so natural to be wearing skirts dresses and tights and in fact I think the only thing that would make me ashamed is other people's reaction and getting caught in that emotion. This also led me to wonder what if I was to get caught while on a video Zoom chat with people from work. I know there are quite a few people out there who love the humiliation part of it. Imagine getting caught on camera unexpectedly, dressed up to the nines clad in a wig and coated with make-up? What if you were then blackmailed? What would you do? 

What about if you have to answer the door as well? Delivery drivers and various post people have seen me dressed over the past few years and have never really made comment on this. I expect, especially during this lockdown period, there are much stranger things out there than me. However I imagine that would feed the humiliation though, imagine being caught by many a caller. What would you say to them? Would you have something planned out or would that just make it better?  

I do have a few more captions I may put up shortly. It seems those are often my most read posts on this blog especially the Role Exchanger ones so I may see if I can feature more on here. 

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about some of those scenarios as well, but as much as I Loooove humiliation, I don't much like the idea of people knowing where I work or live knowing. That said, I started taking my glasses off during Zoom meetings in case anyone can tell what I'm looking at when I get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's probably a good call. I'm not mad keen on people at work knowing but at this point I think it would almost be a relief

    ReplyDelete