Wednesday 8 January 2020

Resolutions

I'm not normally one for New Years resolutions these days. For a long time, certainly over the last couple of decades, my resolutions remained much the same. I wanted a new job, wanted to move out of my parents' house and to have a relationship and for one brief point during 2010s I achieved all three. You may be surprised, especially considering this blog, but crossdressing never featured that highly on it as it was something that lived in the back of my head and for a while I thought it was something I would explore with a sexual partner. While I came close, it was ultimately something that never happened.

This year though I was having some thoughts about things I might want to do and writing more is one of them so hopefully I can update this a lot more (can't be worse than last year) but another one is having a full MTF makeover one day. As I've said before, I'm not really one for a lot of make-up, wigs, breast forms, bras, hip pads etc. I mainly just like the clothes. Recently however I've been thinking about it a lot, just getting the full makeover just once to see what it would be like. Some services also offer photoshoots as well and they have some lovely outfits to choose from. So anyway, that's what I hope to do at some point the year. You may see me go full girl.

One thing I was determined to do those was to continue dressing and try not to be too scared of doing it around my home town. On New Year's Day I went to have breakfast in a nearly restaurant dressed in a t-shirt, tights, skirt and cardigan. Pleased to say everything went alright and I've even started going up to do my weekly shopping wearing a skirt and leggings. Oh I haven't even mentioned the gorgeous pink coat I bought last year (which I'm still a little nervous of wearing for some reason.I guess it's a bit more striking than my usual long black coat to try and hide in).

Anyway, just to end up I just thought I would put a picture up of a lovely 2 in 1 black dogtooth dress I saw in New Look today. Not in my size at the moment unfortunately but you never know.

Photo Credit: Newlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment