Monday 12 January 2015

Weekend Ramble

Hi everyone.

Sorry, not much from me tonight as I've been working on other things plus near the end of the day I've not been feeling too well either. I've been catching up on The Walking Dead though which I'm enjoying in its fifth season. Hmm, not much to say about that though unless they decide to use a transvestite zombie.

I think I've mentioned my earlier apocalyptic fantasy here too about going into malls and trying on whatever clothes I wanted. Probably still looking over my shoulder, more afraid that someone living would come in and judge me more than a zombie. It comes to something when a rotting corpse is preferable to a proper human being. A friend of mine put a picture up on Facebook today too noting that when it comes to animals we are much more prepared to say hello than other human beings. If we pass someone in the street we are less likely to make eye contact. Not sure what that says about us as a species though.

Speaking of avoiding people, I have been a little depressed over the past few days over my romantic situation. I genuinely thought I had turned a corner with it, with getting over my ex, but it still seems as bad as ever. Well, definitely not as bad as a few months ago, at least I'm not crying every day. It still seems weird writing the words 'my ex'. I think it's the sexual problems we had that stick in my craw the most. At least then I could say I had given it my all. I think I got complacent too, I relaxed too much, thinking she would always be there from here on in. I don't know how I'm going to trust another woman knowing that it could mean nothing but then again I know a lot of good couples so I guess it just finding the right person. That's my answer. I guess I want to rush into dating again just to try to get it right, make myself feel better. Not sure if that's the best attitude to have. Maybe that's just it. I always wanted to be in a relationship so perhaps this is it. My one chance.

I generally stay away from posting caps on here unless they have something to do with the subject matter but, although I've rambled on for a bit, it's all rehashed stuff so here's a little reward. This was posted from the March 2013 caption contest on Rachel's Haven which had the topic "Nerdy Girls Need Love Too."

Quick Quiz (2013) 



No comments:

Post a Comment