Saturday 14 November 2020

Laundry Day

I was working on another review which I had hoped to put up this week but work has been a bit crazy and I actually had to rewatch the programme I was meant to be reviewing since I originally saw it a few months back and needed a refresh. 

Instead I thought I would put up another caption and this week I have coincidentally been going through a lot of my old captions in particular those featuring Ember Montoya, my witchy character. This was mainly because I have another one in mind to do featuring her and this time in the guise of a matchmaker. I've given Ember a number of jobs over the years and in fact the caption below was part of a Witch for Hire caption offer in which participants could hire Ember to do a job for them...or perhaps they would be the job themselves. I particularly love the last line in this one. 

This was originally created for SP2000 on Rachel's Haven. 


Laundry Day (2015)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment