Friday 30 October 2020

Halloween 2020

Well it's coming up to Halloween now and although it's not something I'm often involved in that much I did have a party to go to this year which unfortunately looks like it will now be cancelled due to the new COVID restrictions and the rule of six. 

There was of course the issue of a costume and I did look for something much like the caption I'm going to post below but then I was able to find a costume that I coveted quite a few years ago, perhaps over 10 years. It was a 'gangster's moll' costume which was basically a pinstripe dress and pink neckerchief. Hopefully I will get to do it at some point in the future but I had started to really look forward to it. I didn't even buy it in the end so I can't do a bit of dressing up just to see what it's like. 

Anyway, for Halloween here's a devilish caption and this, I think, is one of my favourites possibly of all the ones I've done. I really enjoyed the dialogue between the girl and the devil and how she's starting to the enjoy the idea of being wicked. 

This is from the Haven's October 2018 caption contest. 

The Devil's Cheerleaders (2018)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment