Thursday 14 May 2020

Terri Is Sick #8

We've looked at viruses in various forms but how about caregivers and the medical profession?

Naughty Nurse is another one on the crossdressing fantasy list although it's not one I've had particularly but given the chance why not? A sexy nurse costume with some white stockings and heels would be a lot of fun. Looking through my back catalougue and it seems I've done more nurse themed caps than I thought I had so I might add those to this little series.

The below caption was first created for Evie over on Rachel's Haven and uses her wonderful Role With It concept. This is one of my favourite caption concepts and as you all know I love playing around with roles and identities. The basic idea was based around a wooden box which contained cards with roles such as 'Homewrecker' and 'Party Girl'. The players would then grab some clothes to become that role and - suprise, suprise - they would morph into that 'role'.

Enjoy!

Naughty Nurse Evie (2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment