Monday 2 November 2015

October Update

Well, Halloween came and went. No dressing up for me though. Didn't get invited anywhere and didn't feel like dressing up anyway. I bought a new dress recently though and it actually fits this time. Makes me look a bit pregnant though but I'm sure I can change that.

Went to a convention recently too, only for a few hours, but the cosplay on show is just amazing and makes me want to step up a bit and actually do things properly. Part of it is still fear I guess. Not sure when I'll be cosplaying next but hopefully I can put a bit of time into it.

I keep meaning to do a Fashionista column but I will say that one thing I've seen about that I'm loving recently is a nice black jumper or polo neck coupled with a tight pencil skirt and tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment