Monday 6 April 2015

Pink Library #7: The Secret Stash

Since I was discussing goth girl fantasies recently it put me in mind of this story which can be found on Fictionmania:

The Secret Stash by StickySteph

One trope of the TG/TF story is a despicable protagonist and here James is trying to steal his gothy sister's money in order to take his date out. Having magical clothes forced on you is a wonderful idea and one I occasionally come back to (hey, anything as long as those clothes get on). The descriptions of the clothing are wonderful too and I love that the wig also rubs his face giving him some gothy make-up.

Obviously the guy has to be humiliated but I have to wonder how everyone laughing can tell it's him under all the clothes, make-up and wig . This story also leaves you wanting more and wondering what will happen when he meets up with the other goths and what they'll make him do to earn freedom. It would be cool to see him become a full member of the group.

A wonderful forced femme tale.

4 comments:

  1. There were sequels to this where he *did* become part of the group and included reactions to him being goth-ed up with a wig that wasn't totally convincing.

    I forget where they were, I had always assumed that they were on fictionmania (but not by Shy). I originally found this on the, now defunct, sticky site. This, 'Attacking the Fairies' and a couple of others now long gone were favourites of mine back in 2005/6.

    Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, they are all there under StickySteph's byline and recently posted. Eeeexcellent.

      Delete
  2. Ah cool, I didn't know there were sequels. I remember StickySite too. You must like Tranzmute's work too.

    ReplyDelete