Saturday 30 November 2013

American Apparel

One of the small joys I have recently is receiving emails from American Apparel.

I bought my Amy Pond hoodie from them a few months back and since then I get emails suggesting lots of female clothing I may like to purchase. I haven't done so as yet but it's very tempting. I saw a sheer blouse yesterday, really nice. Perhaps tucked into a leather look pleated mini skirt, pastel coloured tights and some smart shoes or maybe Chucks to mix it up. Such a great and very cute look.

3 comments:

  1. THIS is why you're a fashionista.

    Wow, I am on a *roll* with unhelpful remarks tonight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, I just love being called a fashionista, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love to buy AA clothes too! And their models are something else!!

    ReplyDelete