Sunday 7 April 2013

Evie

Some of you may have noticed but the TG Backburner has been taken down recently and Evie's profile has vanished. I've known her for about 3 years since I first joined Rachel's Haven and we have been frequent capping partners. I know she's had black moods before but usually she just stops capping for a bit. This seems too extreme so I hope she's OK.

We've capped each other so many times and I love her work. She has a vast back catalogue. Being two Brits we also traded Chav caps which was always fun and she also gave me my favourite caption to date : Wear Down.

Babe, if you want to talk I'm here. Hope to hear from you again soon and I hope you're doing well.  

5 comments:

  1. I was about to make a post about this too. I just noticed her blog was down yesterday. All the emails I have for her bounce back my messages, and even the Haven pm system isn't letting me contact her. I really really hope she's okay. I know that I've been really withdrawn, self absorbed and selfish lately, but if you see this Evie, anything I can do to help please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it's odd that the pm system isn't working. I haven't tried contacting her yet, I just figured she would need space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to look through Google again recently and still see nothing about Evie anywhere. I did see this posting of yours in my search but I realize it's a couple months old now. I wonder, have you seen or heard anything from her lately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's back posting on Rachel's Haven under a different name.

    ReplyDelete