Tuesday 12 February 2013

Pink Library #1: The Bimbo

Possibly the first TG story I really loved was this one:

The Bimbo by Sissy Emily

I used to use Crystal's Story Site a lot for the chat rooms but they seem to have closed down now although there is still a lot of great stories on there. This one is a simple tale of a bully being turned into a cock-sucking blonde bimbo by a witch. The slow, mainly mental, transformation is written brilliantly and I love the fact that he now answers to 'Bambi Bigtits'.

Sadly, this is the only story the author wrote for the site but it was my first and still remains a favourite.  

5 comments:

  1. I actually wrote that back in the day! It was meant to be a bit of quick fun! And I did write another, at fictionmania, under the name Hidden Agenda:

    http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=3363390968155730767

    I'm afraid I haven't written anything since that though, but I do have a quite a few captions knocking around, both at Rachel's Haven and my joint blog Not2britecaps.blogspot.com ... though I have been in a dry spell for quite a while, and far too dependent on my co-blogger, Ashlee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Wow, you wrote that? That's brilliant. I guess that's the power of the Internet, you never know who you will meet. I'll certainly check out the other story.

    Needless to say, I really enjoyed it.

    Thanks Crow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed it! It really was just a quick fling with a lot of the themes that I was into at the time... not that they've changed that much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... just reading back over it, the writing is a little shaky in places. I think my skills had marginally improved by the second story, though I'm sure if I look at it too much I'll find reason to criticise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it is over 10 years old now so your style will have changed with the more you've written.

    ReplyDelete