Saturday 9 February 2013

February 09 2013

Hi everyone!

Wow, a month goes by quickly. So much I wanted to stop on by to write about. The stories I've been writing, another Fashionista and some of the gripes I've had recently but I just don't seem to have the time to sit down and write anything. This kind of why I've stopped capping for a bit to try and catch up with some stuff.

I joined a dating site recently and haven't really had much interest but then I haven't given much out. It's still all a bit new and even though there is someone I like, I'm a little afraid I won't be acknowledged. This did happen to me last time. The site gave so many reasons you could reject someone, such as the distance you lived away or an age gap, but I just heard nothing and that really pissed me off. I'm meant to be going to a disco tonight too and although I love dancing and I do get some female attention, following it up is something I really get nervous about. Plus my feet are aching from breaking in new shoes all week and I've woken up with neck ache. Still, should be fun and I've been looking forward to it.

I'll be going to another convention in a few weeks and decided to dress up in my Amy pond costume again. this time I've found the perfect red hoodie. I was reliably (as much as the internet can be) informed that it was the actual design used in the series and readily available from American Apparel. And in unisex. The arms are a tad short but otherwise it fits well and I like it. The other day my housemate was out and I took the opportunity to indulge a bit. I put on  a pair of star tights and some shorts which I managed to pull up and fold back like the sexy girls shorts and tights combo you see about nowadays. Perhaps not the best for this cold weather but still fun for a while.

Hopefully, back soon with more posts. If anyone's still reading that is.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you got some time to yourself and to post. You've been missed.

    And I remember that feeling on dating sites, though confess to having residual jealousy that you got any interest in reality at discos! That is something Idon't believe I ever had the stress for.

    Good luck as you keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanna.

    I've had some interest in my time but following it up has always been a problem. I prefer a lot of the 70s and 80s music to dance to though, much more fun.

    ReplyDelete