Thursday 24 May 2012

Snakeskin Skirt

Not actual snakeskin of course but rather that fake look kind.

There's one in a charity shop ( that's like a second hand or thrift store) near to me and I keep thinking about it. The picture below is quite close to it. Now, it won't fit me of course and if I was a girl I'm not sure the female me would wear it but it just appeals so much. Perhaps it's just the allure of something that looks so sexy and slutty like the sort of thing a rich bitch with a smoking hot body would wear strutting down the street.


I worry about my weight a lot. Whenever I buy lunch I worry that it's not healthy enough but then who knows what's healthy anymore? I may berate myself for going to McDonalds but then I see an article in the paper saying that a supermarket sandwich is more fatty than a Big Mac. Still, lunch is always a nice experience as I get out of the office for an hour. It's nice to reconnect with who you are really and yesterday I met up with a friend who had come to London for the day. It really brightened up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment