Thursday 18 June 2015

June Update

I've been a bit up and down recently due to work stuff and general life stuff. I'm still letting fear consume me in nearly all areas of my life. It can make you so tired too. I still intend to try and start dating again at some point. Recently I realised that it would have been my two year anniversary with my ex. I really don't know how to feel about her anymore. I miss her an awful lot though, all the conversations we used to have but I don't think I would want to get back with her. I don't want her as a friend either; that would be too weird. At least I don't see her about that much on social media these days.

 I haven't bought any new clothes recently but I have been dipping in and out of crossdressing as my mood takes me. Hopefully I'm going to be cosplaying again soon at an upcoming convention. I did want to put together a Clara outfit but time has got the best of me although I did have an idea that I might go as the TARDIS if I can get a t-shirt and a few accessories to go with my blue skirt. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment