Friday 23 January 2015

Trekkie Girl #2

Over on Rachel's Haven this week the subject of Star Trek clothing has come up again and it led to Felicia Hextus posting these wonderful knickers:

Starfleet Regulation Underwear

Source: www.bunnyjump.co.uk

I just love these for their bright, colourful and somewhat garish look. Something a true fangirl would wear under her uniform. So if I was ever to be, say, made to dress like a Trekkie girl then these would be included making me look like total Trek nerd. Perhaps the red pants if I get the red dress, have to stay true to my sector which I believe is engineering. Or getting killed. Or hypnotised.

Now I don't think the same thing would happen if it were to be, say, Doctor Who, which I'm a big fan of. TARDIS panties wouldn't do it. Something that brands me as a fan of something I'm not a fan of like Star Trek, Twilight or The Only Way is Essex is such a delicious idea and panties would be such a personal item to have it stamped over.

In other news, I've started thinking about a certain story idea I had, possibly for the next A Little Bit of Girl Time collection involving a boy in a bikini...

No comments:

Post a Comment