Saturday 17 January 2015

Girl Gang

One fantasy I've been having recently is being made to join a girl gang.

This is a variation on my usual transformation fantasy in which I'm being taught by someone how to be like them. My version is mainly about a bunch of chavettes, the clothes, the cheap jewellery, the Croydon facelift, the attitude, smoking, drinking, swearing etc.

I would be given longer hair and made to tie it back, big gold hoop earrings, a necklace with my new name on and made to shave my eyebrows off. I would have to get a fake tan, learn to smoke and wear clothes given to me like tracksuits and crop tops. Perhaps I would have to do dares like steal stuff or go clubbing in a short dress. We would just watch TV all day or hang around in the park drinking. Maybe I'll even have to get a tattoo.

Not sure why this is. Perhaps it's a case a being something so different from who I am now that appeals or just a strong archetype to have to fit into.

Here's a caption I did for Fratboy2sororitygirl on Rachels Haven illustrating it. This was a hard one to do because i had to use my own preferences and as ever it was a case of too much choice.

Kim the Chav (2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment