Thursday 8 January 2015

Knickers

Hard as it may be to believe, I've never worn female underwear.

I've never really thought about it but more and more I've been thinking (and have been encouraged) of buyimg some knickers. I would probably be too nervous to wear them to work but maybe on the weekends. A thong maybe? No, definitely not but the idea sounds so wonderful and a touch slutty.

I always get embarrassed in the lingerie department of shops, perhaps because as a man I feel out of place there and to be honest I've been more drawn towards skirts and dresses than underwear. Getting to try them on would be fun though especially a bra. Such a feminine object and of no use at all to a man which perhaps why it appeals a bit. Imagine a black bra showing up under a white shirt or maybe having your bra straps twanged by a girl. The role reversal would be just wonderful.

As I said before, I'm not one for going the full transformation with wig, make-up and breastforms. It would be lovely to do it at least once though; long dress, long gloves and matching lacy underwear under it. Swishing my way to some ball, draped in jewels, heels on my feet. Very glam.

Maybe knickers would be the thing to help me along to buying more stuff or at least a change from boxers. Maybe boyshorts would be a start.

Cool Cranberry Underwear

Photograph: Freepeople.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. From experience may I suggest full briefs and hi-legs to start. Thongs I've never tried, but boy-shorts I found rather uncomfortable, all told.

    Sizing I found without trying on over the internets - it allowed me to buy my first ever female clothes (a pack of five black hi-leg knickers sz 12/14) from my local supermarket back in summer 2004. I can recommend a web-search. It allows you to blast through the nerves and shop in a masculine way - first you lock the target, then you paint the line, then you slowly spread the net and finally you nab the clothes - in and out, no fuss, no muss. :) And I get to quote Front242 lyrics, all is good.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm hi-legs. I hadn't thought of that. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete