Sunday 18 January 2015

Pink Library #5: SlutFest

The title might put you off a bit but this is one of my very favourite TG stories combining so many elements that I love and the author, Wyrdey, has become one of my favouirtes. I expect I shall be covering more of their tales in the future.

SlutFest by Wyrdey

The premise is simple: in order to make a name for themselves a frat house holds a competition to find the biggest slut on campus, the titular SlutFest. On the night of the contest, a disgruntled goth girl casts a spell (because they always know magic in TG storeis) which freezes time and makes the girls switch clothes with the guys which of course ends up with them fully changing genders.

The clothes swap is described in wonderful detail through every stage from underwear through to hats, make-up and accessories. Everything switched. One of my favourite lines describes the girls slipping their feet into sneakers while the guys cram theirs into heels and it's one I've since used variations on in my own caption work. Once it's over, time restarts and the everyone at the party slips into their new roles. It's a lot of fun to read about the guys suddenly slipping into the roles of attention seeking 'sluts'. For example, Marcus and Rod starting to snog and grope each other, making sure everyone's looking before starting wrestle in jelly. The frat becomes a sorority with a line in racy parties.

I loved this story so much I've used a similar device in a series of captions. I've also added a touch of Role Exchanger in that it's a mysterious alien entity. The Silent Swapper makes time freeze and a clock can be heard striking in the background before two characters exchange clothes. After the initial swap, they fully become the gender of the other person and take on their personality.

The below caption was created for Commentator on Rachel's Haven.

Poolside (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment