Monday 5 January 2015

Secretary

Back to work today... but now I can't help thinking what it would be like to be sexy secretary.

Dressed in a white blouse, perhaps buttoned up to the top or maybe with a pixie collar. Long black pencil skirt, black tights and black heels. Perhaps a bob cut or my brown hair all tied back in bun but just dribbling down the sides of my face. Bright red nails and lipstick to match. Answering the phone with poise, style and an ice cool voice. Clattering about the office in my heels, the model of professionalism and cool beauty. Nothing fazes me.

Or...the bubbly blonde. Curly blonde hair, dressed just in a black mini skirt, blouse with too many buttons open and maybe a pink jacket. Big sunglasses, big handbag, forever attached to my pink glittery phone, lots of make-up. A friend to all and the source of all gossip. A proper chatterbox who will say anything to anyone. I like hearing gossip and spreading it, perhaps I have a loud obnoxious laugh too. Long lunches, sneaky shopping trips, coming back in the office laid down with bags and trying to hide them under the desk. Leaving on the dot of half 5. Still damn good at my job and that's why anyone puts up with me.

Or...perhaps the teen office intern. Dressed in the latest fashions. Glad to get the experience yet thinking everything's beneath her. Trendy skirts, tight fitting clothes, going to lunch with mates. Lots to do but little pressure or responsibility.

One of my favourite captions ever is Trend Setter by Evie in which a teen intern picks the trend setter card from the Role With It box and makes a male co-worker dress like her. If you have Haven Gallery access the three parts can be found here: Trend Setter.

Hope you enjoyed my little set of fantasies as much as I did writing them.

Edit: Ooh my 100th blog post! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment