Monday 19 January 2015

The Nineteenth Hole

Last year I had a bit of a wobble while writing this blog and at the end of the year, for some reason, I decided to have a go at getting over that hump and my solution was to write something on here every day. That was one month ago on the 19th December and I think it's been a success. 

Looking back over my posts, it may not seem that I have posted every single day according to the dates but normally I would write at the end of the day and end up pressing 'Publish' the wrong end of midnight. To my mind, it was only one day I ended up missing due to being slightly drunk coming back from a night out. 

Doing something like this does force you to be creative and I'm pleased with the amount of ideas I have had and the stuff I've covered however often I must admit my laziness has got the better of me and I simply won't start writing something because it will take me too long. This is why I've also ended up doing more actual blogging and talking about my day or my feelings towards Christmas and New Year. 

I was thinking about doing something special to blog about here today like buying some clothes. I did have a dress in my sights but I'm not too sure what size I would be and I don't seem to have a tape measure here at the moment so it will have to wait. 

I will of course still update the blog but just not every day. Hope everyone's been enjoying it so far. 

My idea for it was always to chronicle my girlier side, the things I do, the things I've done and what I noticed within that world and I stopped doing that and so it's sadly not as current as I wished but I do hope to get back on track now. 

2 comments:

  1. Your creativity and passions do shine through and so I applaud the one-post-per-day thing you have going on!

    I could never match that output! And that is meant as a compliment. Loved the reviews of Quantum Leap and the insights into life in London, even the parts untouched by your feminine side.

    I look forward to reading more!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Joanna. I always look forward to your comments :)

    ReplyDelete