Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Eve

Well, it's the end of 2014 and I'm feeling rather positive about the year ahead.

I started this year with everything I ever wanted. Or thought I did anyway. Well, not quite or at least the version closest to it I could achieve at this stage in my life. I end this year a little worse for wear. People have passed on, situations have changed but things still had a kind of stability. I'm not going out this evening either, just staying in and probably watching a movie with my housemate. Sometimes I prefer more intimate nights in with friends to going out to a noisy pub or club. Never liked going to clubs in my youth but the chief idea was to meet women which I always failed to do. I think I was born too late too, at least then I would have enjoyed the music rather than some of the techno shit we got in the 1990s. I still seem to wish my time away as I've been doing on this week off work. It's on my mind that at I'll be back next week. I can't just enjoy the moment.

So, resolutions then?

Well, as I've already said I would like to buy more feminine clothing and hopefully I'll end up doing some more cosplay this year. I've also got to find more time to do writing and hopefully that will mean posting more on this blog and at least completing some of the stuff I set out to write about my life.

Work got harder this year but I'm proud that I managed to rise to the challenge. Every time we get settled something happens to shake it up and we had another poke before Christmas so we'll just have to see how that goes. I guess at some point I'll think about dating again. If only to try and prove something to myself.

All in all, despite my moans it has been a fun year and I hope that this blog has bought some enjoyment to its readers over the past year despite the small amount of actual posts.

We'll just have to see what 2015 brings.

Happy New Year everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment