Friday 26 December 2014

Christmas Day 2014

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lovely day, I spent it with my family as per usual. Christmas Day always has a real buzz about it and a feeling like no other day of the year. Everything seems to shut down, in this country at least, people head over to friends and relatives houses to eat and drink way too much and there are tons of specials on TV.

I really enjoyed Doctor Who this year too. It has that stripped down feel of much of the last series. I won't say much more just to be wary of spoilers.

On a more feminine note, I loved the outfit Michelle Keegan had on tonight on the Michael McIntyre Christmas show. Black jumper, beige skirt, black tight and boots. Smart and sexy,I used to love the look of a short skirt and knee length boots when I was a teenager. Although there must have been something alluring about knees that I'm missing since they are the only part not covered up...

No comments:

Post a Comment