Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Eve

Well, Christmas is nearly here.

Work hasn't been too bad this week and I was very pleased to end early today. I really like Christmas and am always pleased when it comes around. The main thing I will be looking forward to though is the Doctor Who Christmas special.

I've been meaning to rewatch them again but for some reason I haven't had the time this year. Last year I went through the whole Matt Smith era in preparation for the finale. Earlier this year we had a new series and Doctor. Overall, I liked series eight and thought it was very strong although the finale was, in my opinion, the weakest of the Moffat years. It took a while for Capaldi's Doctor to gel with me too. I suppose I should comment on the Master's sex change at some point but I don't know if there's much I could say on the subject.

I loved Clara's outfits in last year's special. This year it just seems to be a blue dressing gown. She had some lovely outfits in The Caretaker though.

Another thing I'm looking forward to seeing as well is the TV adaptation of David Walliams' The Boy in the Dress on Boxing Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment