Tuesday 23 December 2014

Ben In Dresses

Ok, slightly later for today's post so it's more of a quick one. I've reached the end of a rubbish day. Somehow the boss thought it was better to have a soul-crushing meeting before Christmas rather than after when we come back in the New Year. There is a logic to it I guess. There's probably no good time anyway. It seems just as the department settles down after a shake-up, another comes along.

Anyway, onto what I wanted to talk about today:

I came across this Tumblr site the other day while looking up something for previous post.

Ben In Dresses

I really admire this guy for just going ahead and dressing how he wants. No pretensions of even trying to look like a woman, just wearing what he wants to wear. In the end it does come down to confidence and feeling good in the clothes you're in. Owning the outfit fully rather than feeling out of place with it on. I think getting used to the clothes helps too. If you wear a skirt every day, for example, even for an hour at home, it seems a less alien piece of clothing for you to wear. Anyway, this has been a real inspiration to me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment