Saturday 20 December 2014

Tales From The Role Exchanger #3

For a while now I've been thinking of doing some Role Exchanger caps over at the Haven not involving gender change and focusing on more personality changes. Now, I expect this may go down like a lead balloon but it's still something I'm interested in. If I don't do it on the Haven I may start doing it here or start a separate blog.

So anyway, I took the opportunity on 25 Caps of Christmas to do a little experiment to see how it goes down. My Role Exchanger posts seem to be the most popular on here which make me feel guilty because it's basically piggybacking on Morpheus' genius idea but it's one that has been a big influence on me and is one of my favourite concepts within the TG world and I wanted to celebrate it.

So here's an original piece by me using the concept. Hope y'all like :)

Role Exchanger: Sam and Denise (2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment