Friday 22 June 2012

Snickers

Ah Snickers, the name still makes me flinch slightly. I remember when they were called Marathon. And Starburst were Opal Fruits. I can still recall the ad from 1992 featuring a French woman inexplicably wandering around a station looking for Snickers which leads me on to the reason for this post.

This is the latest series of ads and they are based on the premise of being hungry turns you into a diva. For some reason this floats my transformation fantasies boat and I love the concept. Joan Collins is good and the other actors play it wonderfully.


Occasionally I will put up little videos and stuff I like because, hey, it's my blog. Some might be from the past or the present. If I put up one from the future then it gets scary. I also hope one day to find an advert that was on around 1998/99. I can't recall what it was for, some kind of games system, but it featured a family swapping roles many times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment