Monday 11 June 2012

Headband

Well, another day, another piece of feminine clothing.

I was re-watching The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone yesterday. I don't know why I din't before and I noticed a few things. First of all the red jumper is more of a hoodie but there's no time to sort that out really. Black socks go over the tights and Amy appears to be wearing a headband too. So, I stopped into a shop on the way home from work and bought one. It's a little tight but hopefully it will also keep the wig in place. I'm still dissatisfied with its colour. I did buy a headband before to go with a cheerleader costume; it was red with a large bow on the top and looks quite cute.

I have to wonder whether if doing something like this, managing to buy something feminine every day no matter how little or large it is would be good and get me used to buying stuff like that but I'm not really sure it's something I would want to do that regularly anyway. For all my paranoia, the people in the shops probably think  it's for my wife or girlfriend. I wonder if anyone's ever thought what a kind boyfriend I am by buying this stuff for my non-existent partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment