Tuesday 19 June 2012

Confession

Ok, so I was all set to write about my weekend and I got halfway through it but I had to leave for a bit. Anyway, something else came up that I wanted to write about.

 Tonight I was chatting to my housemate about my weekend. I've known the guy since school so that's around 20 years roughly and he's my best friend. He knows I've dressed up before but he didn't know what I was going to do this time and so asked me straight whether I did it for the attention (as I was speaking about the guy I met in Ibiza earlier) or whether it was something else. I said it was a bit of both which is the first time I've admitted something like that to him.

 We haven't talked about it much since, I later felt the need to assert the fact that I was not a transvestite. I keep turning it all over in my head and it's bothering me slightly. As I say though, we haven't talked about it much and although I have a burning desire to I think it may be better left alone for now. That said, I do know a couple of his fetishes and again we've never really discussed such things although I think sometimes he wishes we could as I've never enjoyed that much of a love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment