Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sick

Well, I'm sitting at home at the moment off sick from work and and I'm feeling a bit rubbish. In a weird way I wish I felt a little worse then I do to kind of even it out a bit.

Basically, I got up this morning and had some trouble with my stomach which does tend to happen a lot. I've suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for most of my life and it can get really bad at times but I've tried to never let it stop me doing anything. So I felt pretty bad this morning, missed my lift and thought I might go in a bit later. Then time continued and I was feeling worse so I called in sick.

The trouble is that now I'm feeling better and wonder if I could have gone in after all. I almost feel guilty for sitting at home when I could be working and it's making me a little depressed. Of course I've also taken some medicine which has cleared things up. It just feels so odd that I'm almost willing myself to be ill so that I feel properly justified in staying home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment