Monday 30 July 2012

Fashionista #1

Ok, every week I seem to do a round up of clothes I've seen and liked so here we go.

I saw a girl wearing this extremely cute top during the week.

Today's Outfit. Yesterday

Working in an office means I have to wear a suit and sometimes, cross-dressing tendencies or not, it does get a bit frustrating to see the girls come in wearing various outfits and I feel that I'm doing bad by undoing my top button. Never liked ties although I'm considering getting some Tenth Doctor ones and maybe a red Shaun of the Dead one and maybe some 80's style Gene Hunt ones. My Dad still has some quite 80's ties. Anyway, the one article of clothing I'm most jealous of is the fashion suit jacket with the turned up patterned sleeves (apologies for the small picture but it's the best I could find).

Fashion suit jacket
 Wonderful. Wish I could wear one.

2 comments:

  1. I so get your point with the jacket thing. I have always believed that women get the better deal with suits and this latest fashion twist just rams it home.

    That said, you could wear one, of course. Just not necessarily to work.

    I also hate ties. I've gone completely the other way though and for the last year have only worn a black one - it goes with everything and I don't have to worry too much about it generally. Only just started watching Ashes to Ashes, on the second series now, but I do see what you mean with Gene Hunt ties. Why not try a bowtie, I believe, like a fez, they're cool now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could wear a jacket. Depends if there's one in my size.

    Gene Hunt ties are just really 80s ones and my dad has quite a few. Even some kipper ties from the 70s. I guess I'm trying to turn work into cosplay for some reason. Bowties may be cool but I still can't stand them ever since I was forced to wear one to a wedding about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete