Friday 10 August 2012

Whither Cap Blog?

When I started this blog I said that it was not going to be a cap blog.

I set out with the intention of blogging about the girlier aspects of my life in an attempt to understand them better but lately I've been thinking about some of the other Haven bloggers out there and the wonderful stuff that they do. Now, I couldn't really do a cap blog because I can barely find the time to do my capback list and the super secret list of people I want to cap plus I like having a set of rules to follow. Someone's personal preferences or a list of pictures to inspire me.

However there are some things that I feel I can't explore and oddly enough it sometimes comes down to having to include a TG change. I like a lot of personality change too like the Role Exchanger series and wish I could explore it more often.

So maybe I might start doing the odd new cap just for here and I also might start putting some old ones up. My personal favourites or maybe some that never got a lot of love at the time. I still haven't really started what I wanted to do with this blog.

More to come soon, it's just been a bit manic this week.

4 comments:

  1. Well the purpose of a blog is to express ourselves in the way we want... So if you started it to express yourself in your everyday life that's fine, because that's how you feel about it.

    Even so if you start to add your caplog of captions, I'm sure it will be even more visited but if the real purpose is to write about your likings in fashion and similar stuff, it just won't blend well sometimes. I think that if you work with that in the way of adding a caption that has anything to do with that. Or maybe try and set a specific day/s for caption time :)

    Well I'm just suggesting ;)

    In my own experience I just started the blog to do more captions that I would like and to hone my skills! but even with that I decided at some point to talk about myself from time to time, whenever something important happens in my life.

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I never considered that it might jar a little.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love exploring other TG universes. Especially Role Exchanger, which I just posted about over on my blog. Actually, I think I introduced Role Exchanger to you... if that's true, you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I has a Kaitlyn! :)

    I think I had actually read the Role Exchanger stories but doing them in caption form was awesome. I do feel mad that it' used mainly to TG people. You can do so much more with the concept.


    ReplyDelete