Thursday 19 May 2022

The Capping Years: 2011

 I knew exactly the cap I wanted to put up for 2011...and then I re-read it and discovered that I made it in a different year so had to pick again. 

There's quite a few I had in mind looking through my old stuff, for example Red Dress Redemption was an early favourite, I introduced my Neighbour Virus and Reflections concepts, Lego Lady was my first caption contest win, The New Lisa allowed me to write up an old fantasy of mine (one of my earliest), In Custody was another favourite and the first chav cap I did and A Punky Phase remains a Medallion of Zulo cap I still love. 

One thing I also noticed was that my caps are a bit more positive and featured protagonists who either didn't mind or welcomed the change or the chance to dress. 

The one I did pick was The Punk Singer though which I did for Vancouverite on Rachel's Haven. It was a kind of 'She'll Become What She Hates' cap but in the end there are a lot of good things about the change so I like to think it ends on a positive. I think must also be my first F2F caption 



The Punk Singer (1) (2011)



The Punk Singer (2) (2011)


2 comments: