Sunday 19 April 2015

New Skirt

Well, I ended up sending the dress back. There wasn't an option to swap it unfortunately but I will be either buying it again or another one. It would be great to have a proper dress for myself.

Luckily though the skirt I ordered arrived and it fits well. It's a lovely flared blue skater mini skirt. I'm also thinking of getting something tighter like a pencil skirt. The style seems to be against me these days; all neat and buttoned up. Tops and t- shirts are tucked into skirts and shirts are buttoned up to the top. I often joke that perhaps it was because I was born in the 1970s, the age of open necks and medallion man, it's not natural for me. I do tend to wear shirts out and top buttons undone though because it relaxes me more plus not being exactly a slender man it covers up the bulge a bit. Wearing a long coat often helps too.

It's been a busy week although I have been talking to a t-girl friend of mine about some stuff and she may give me some help regarding make-up and going shopping. I've developed a possible tactic for shopping and it's not up to much but perhaps if I just take one item and just look it over for a minute or so rather than rush looking through stuff it might take some of the stigma away.

One more thing, I caught part of the old hammer horror movie Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde. had to switch it over but it might be fun to stick a review up here when it comes around again. There were some lovely Victorian dresses though.

No comments:

Post a Comment