Thursday 9 April 2015

Waiting

"No they're not mine, I let someone else use my account"

"Yeah, my sister sometimes orders stuff"

"Fancy dress party next week."

"Girlfriend's birthday coming up soon. Sssshh!"

"Yes those are mine. Problem?"

"I can lend them to you if you want."

"Yes, certainly I can model them for you."

Sorry, may have drifted into fantasy there but I'm just practicing some excuses. You see, I've ordered some clothes from a website: a dress, skirt, tights and some knickers and I'm more excited than I thought I would be about them arriving.

There's always the thought though that they may end up being delivered to another address. Our letterbox is quite small and often parcels have to be taken in by neighbours or back to the post office. It's almost worth everything going back to the post office so I can pick it up in one shot rather than risk my housemate or someone else opening it. Still, I might be able to cover it up. The first piece of female clothing I ever ordered was an ice princess dress a couple of years ago and it was taken in by a neighbour.

I procrastinated so much about this but I'm glad I did. I've also been doing a bit of dressing in the evenings recently too.

The tights arrived this morning and very nice too. Grey this time, not black, as I thought they would go well with my new dress. Hmm looks like I'm starting to accessorize now.

Anyway, I'll do an update when the rest arrives I expect.  


No comments:

Post a Comment