Thursday 7 May 2015

Lingerie for Men

Apologies for not posting anything recently (if there's anyone who actually gives a damn about my digital musings). I've had a lot of things to put down but haven't had the impetus to sit and do it...and today is no exception.

Anyway, I spottted this on MSN earlier and it tickled me: http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/sexy-lingerie-for-men-is-now-a-thing-apparently/ar-BBjgen.

An Australian company is now producing sexy lingerie for men. Lovely idea and wow I love the set in that first picture but I have to wonder what use a man has for a bra unless you have moobs that are out of control. Still, looks great though and it's nice that someone somewhere is producing clothes like this for men.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I care.

    And I get what you say about lingerie for men. There were a few websites about selling that back in 2005 but I bottled ever buying anything from them.

    ReplyDelete