Thursday 16 August 2012

Anniversary

Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to post before now, there's another Olympics rant I wanted to have plus another Fashionista and I will do that at some point over the next few days. Hopefully.

I didn't want to miss today out though because it's my second anniversary as a member of Rachel's Haven. The Haven has helped me more than anything else to come to terms with my crossdressing and gender issues. There is such a great mix of people there from those who transition, are close to transitioning, to those that crossdress or enjoy certain fetishes.

Before I joined, I used to hang around chatrooms and do roleplays or else try to trick people into dressing me up or something like that. A T-girl friend of mine got tired of chatting with me, not altogether just in that kind of roleplay, because I wasn't a challenge. I even went into lesbian chatrooms a few times for cybersex. It did give me a little rush to know that I fooled people into thinking I was a girl but I felt really bad about it. Doing all this just to feed a fetish, I hated myself. I joined the Sissy School website forum which was a nice place but just not for me. I recall one thread about freezing and then eating your own cum which left a, er, nasty taste in my mouth.

Rachel's Haven is such a wonderful fast and funny place, it's become one of the websites I must check every day. I never thought I would get into captioning though and since them I've created some wonderful stories and still enjoy the whole process. Perhaps it's the regular exposure to TG that's helping me with my own issues.

If I'm like this after two years, who knows what another two may bring.
       

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO glad we could be of assistance.

    Just remember though, it was all underneath the surface .. we just helped bring out the real you!

    ReplyDelete