Saturday 3 March 2018

Other People's Clothes

I was reading one of the Sunday papers the other week and comedian Jenny Eclair, when asked who her style heroes are, answered "young women on the street" and I have to agree with her. The best thing you can do to know what's in and how to wear it is by observing other people. That's not meant to sound/be creepy by the way.

For example, I could tell you that big coats, hats and scarves are in especially this week. Go figure. Well, if I were to go into more details I would say that bobble hats are in often with a big furry ball on top (some have two for that extra Minnie Mouse look). In fact fake fur is in now especially dyed all sorts of bright colours. This winter I've seen lots of coats, many green anoraks with the hood covered in bright fur (often pink or blue). Furry gilets are still in and coats of fur that are many different colours and patterns. I think I did mention this before and I feel that it's Game of Thrones inspired.

I have to also admit that while my interest in Take Me Out has waned over this last series, I still like seeing what outfits the girls wear and there have been some lovely dresses and tops/skirts combos this year. I'm noticing necklaces more these days too. I've also very recently been looking at 60s Mod dresses too. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment