Saturday 24 February 2018

February Update

Wow, it's been quite long since I last updated this. My apologies to anyone still reading.

Well nothing startling has happened during the last couple of months apart from my work situation getting progressively worse and I'm actively considering a change. I also played football for the first time in 20 years (because I'm totally all macho and stuff). I have also been buying some new clothes including a couple of skirts and the absolutely marvellous find of a green and black Ro Rox Boutique dress for £6.99. Really looking forward to wearing it...now all I need is an opportunity.

I did have such an opportunity a few weeks back when I went out for drinks with some friends. First thing that went wrong was that I had recently bought a new pack of tights which weren't as thick as I was expecting and ended up showing that I hadn't shaved my legs that evening. The next thing was that I went and got lost around Chelsea looking for a pub...and wearing the same dress I got lost in a few months ago. There's almost a cap in there somewhere. I seemed to do what I do most times I drink and drag and that's to end up feeling sorry for myself near the end of the night. I feel silly and end up almost cursing myself for not just dressing 'normal' instead and saving myself a lot of trouble.

Not that I get in trouble though because thankfully the other shoe hasn't dropped yet. In fact I'm getting very nice comments on my nails especially from shop staff. That night I also had some lovely compliments especially about the necklace I had on. However my regrets didn't stop me from going out again the next night wearing a denim skirt and pair of purple tights. That got a few looks. Luckily I remembered to shave my legs and some of my arms. Not the best idea during all the cold weather we've been having as I've learnt the past few weeks.

I'm also still experimenting with the nail polish I got for Christmas and I'm hoping to try some eyeshadow I bought soon. Also bought a new bracelet. Oh and today I tried on a few things, white skirt, a dress and some shoes, but didn't come away with anything. I think I may have to resist the dresses for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment