Thursday 8 December 2016

Working from Home and Dressing for it

So it turns out I may have the opportunity to do more working from home in the NewYear. Now, despite my moans I don't mind coming into the office and at least it's structure which I'm not sure I could give myself.

However...it would of course give me the opportunity to properly dress for work for once. No slacking here, perhaps a nice skirt suit and tights along with a pair of heels or at the very least shiny black court shoes perhaps with a bow on top. A nice blouse maybe with a pussy bow or a bow tie (quite popular these days). A nice short skirt or long one tightly wrapped around my legs. Immaculate make-up including painted nails with some subtle jewellery. Perhaps a nice dress with Peter Pan collar or perhaps a jumper if I'm feeling casual.

Mmm maybe this won't be so bad after all...

1 comment:

  1. Why label this "fantasies" when it seems like it could be an utter reality? Hope it all works out for you and that you don't have to take a work skype call while you are wearing makeup and/or a wig!

    ReplyDelete