Saturday 24 December 2016

The Role Exchanger: Office Christmas Party - Preamble

Last Christmas I started writing a Role Exchanger story set around an office Christmas party...and didn't quite get it done in time. I did use some of it as a caption for 25 Caps of Christmas 2015 on Rachel's Haven and put another bit up on here. I did intend to finish it off and put it all up on here...and then it got later...and later. A few weeks late doesn't matter but it got so late I didn't bother and left it.

I've finally finished it this year (mainly because leaving it yet another year would seem silly) and intend putting it up here in about three parts over the next few days. It's still a bit rough and may sound like Morpheus in places mainly because, not trying to directly rip him off, but I've included a few phrases and ideas to help with the feel of the thing.

So why haven't I put it up on Fictionmania? A little bit scared to be honest which is odd because I used to write fan fiction about various TV shows and post it on a couple of sites about 10-15 years ago.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment