Saturday 24 December 2016

New Dress

I may be turning into a bit of a rockabilly girl judging by some of the dresses I've been looking at recently.

I bought a new dress today. The second in as many weeks. I still feel a bit sheepish trying them on in the store but the fact that I am now is at least a step up. It always feels so good when it fits though and actually looks good. I think I've gone down a dress size now and hopefully my weight won't go back up anytime soon otherwise there's a few things that may not fit anymore. It's a lovely dress too and my only regret is that I don't really have the curvy figure to go along with it. Oh, and it could be a bit shorter too. I still seem to be getting more knee length skirts and dresses and I tend to go for larger sizes because of my broad shoulders. I've had some nice comments about my legs and I would like to show them off a bit.  

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to Christmas tomorrow and some time off. Hopefully I may have some occasions coming up I'm going to dress for especially New Year's Eve for which I have a lovely dress I'm going to wear. Never know what I'm doing for New Year's not less actually looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment