Monday 25 May 2015

Dressing Service

In addition to thinking about going on holiday I did think about going to a dressing service while I have some time off. Pay for a couple of hours and get a fully feminine makeover. As you know, for me it's mainly about the clothes and the freedom to wear what I want. Make-up has never much been something I want to experiment with, I'm too much of a slob for that, but it would be nice to get the full works from a professional: wig, make-up and a nice dress. Maybe it might change my mind about a few things.

I'm still scared going into shops and looking through clothes. I should just go back to shopping on the internet to expand my wardrobe. I saw a wonderful dress in the window of a charity shop yesterday. It wouldn't have fit me but wow I would have loved to try it on or wear something similar.

Anyway, that led me onto a little fantasy I've been having recently regarding this. I keep thinking of a scene, undertaken while I'm at the dressing service, so it's all staged purely for my benefit. I would enter a sitting room dressed a bit 1950s in a Lindy Bop dress, matching cardigan, heels, tights and hair styled in a particular way with a large headband and clutching a handbag. I would join a couple of other (GG) girls and our 'men' would be dressed in suits sitting on the sofa talking (now these could be real men or maybe even women in drag. I like a woman in a tie, very sexy, which I expect says something interesting about my tastes). I would gossip with the girls before being called over by my man and sitting by his side. He would ask me to fetch things for him and generally be a subservient wife. Not sure how it would go from there. Perhaps we leave and I wave goodbye to my new friends. Might have to think more about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment