Sunday 11 June 2017

June Update

As I've said before, I never really figured on revealing my crossdressing to anyone let alone my parents. I do want to tell my nephews and nieces as I feel they should know while growing up and that will involve my parents and...I still haven't done it. We all went out for a meal tonight and I did have thoughts of wearing a certain dress and it was something I really wanted to do. 

In the end I chickend out partially because of the whole travel thing but this is the first time I've had strong feelings that it's something I needed to do. Once I got home I put on a skirt.

I also saw a gorgeous girl on the train with a cold shoulder top on, a leather mini skirt, strappy heels and long blonde hair. I so wanted to be her in that moment. Curse of the hetero cross dresser; do I fancy the girl or just the outfit? 

Oh, I also bought a lovely short sleeved top last week, blue (because I'm so manly) with a white collar. Very nice, love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment